Professional Sound

Monday, August 15, 2016

Russ Freeman and The Rippingtons - Stage Plot - 2016

As a sound technician, I have always been curious about the stage plots for all kinds of bands and artists. So, when I was visiting the updated web site for the band "The Rippingtons" one of my favourite jazz groups, I noticed a link for a downloadable version of the band's 2016 Stage Plot. This stage plot is NOT your typical 4 piece rock band setup! Many more instrument mics and monitor mixes than your typical band. My dream as a sound technician would be to have the opportunity to work on show for a jazz group like The Rippingtons. 

Click on this link to view a PDF version of The Rippingtons 2016 Stage Plot;

The Rippingtons have been a band since 1985 and they have a large discography of great work.














No comments:

Post a Comment